HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Share | 
 

 An Explanation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: An Explanation   Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Look, I'm sorry to those I've pissed off. Some being Kellin and Mischief.

I don't think you guys understand my understanding of the situation.
I know it looked like I took Veshon's side in the conflict, but I was just trying to give this situation some equality.

Veshon probably deserved a mute then, which he got from Donald later on.

Here's the fact of the matter in my own eyes:
there's no rule against scamming, and it's their items, so why take the stuff back?

I'm sorry, but I have to take in account that he has a right as a player to certain freedoms, and selling and buying are one of those. I have no right to meddle with people's decisions within the economy, unless it's an immediate threat to the server.

If he has scammed someone, but that someone doesn't complain, the fact of the matter is, you guys can't blindly believe him, and just take his items.

He most likely made up a lie about that 100m thing, and for that he should definitely be punished.
Veshon, if you're reading this, I'm disappointed in you for spreading rumors about me, thinking I took your side, and lying to everyone's face, including mine.

I'm sorry guys, I don't take sides unless I'm 100% sure of something, and I know it may have looked like I picked Veshon over you guys, but I only meant to be fair to him. I didn't think it was fair that he had to give you guys his items for something that was never reported. It was something he said.

Yes, he's always trying to start shit. That doesn't mean I can't give him equality, does it? If you guys break a rule, should I ban you on your first mistake and let the next guy go, just because you pissed me off and the other dude didn't?

I heard you guys were more than pissed at me, Veshon even adding in, "Nine's on my side."
I've talked it over with Donald, and I think he understands my point.

Right then, I thought he deserved to have his items taken from him, no matter how he "earned" them. But I had no right to, and I knew that. I chose my conscience over my instinct, and I guess it made more conflict rather than resolving it.

I don't know exactly why you guys are angry with me, but maybe you can explain your side of the argument and help me understand your side?

Everything aside, I'm sorry for the way I was acting earlier. I had a short temper then and was in a bad mood. I hope anyone who's angry with me at the moment will forgive me.

Thanks for reading.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Lololol
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:22 pm

In all seriousness, I was only going against Mischief.
Not for Veshon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:39 pm

There may not be a written rule against scamming but it's just common sense, you're not supposed to scam. In all honesty, the fact we've got to write it down for it to be a rule is far more pathetic than the act of scamming itself.

You're right, every player has their right to do with their items as they please and with that comes the right to buy/sell items however they see fit. Now, having said that. There is a difference between simply buying an item for cheap and manipulating circumstances in order to get it for a "steal". This is considered scamming.

My issue isn't so much that Veshon so pathetically manipulated the circumstances to his advantage but that you came outright and said "...scamming isn't against the rules..." that blisters my ass Jamie.

The issue with Veshon is simply respect, respect which he's lost all of for his actions.

Lololol wrote:
In all seriousness, I was only going against Mischief.
Not for Veshon.

As for you? You're not even worthy of a response. I came into this matter with a level head, you simply look to fight me around every corner. I only got upset after Jamie arrived and said what is covered above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:54 am

[BANNED] Mischief wrote:
There may not be a written rule against scamming but it's just common sense, you're not supposed to scam. In all honesty, the fact we've got to write it down for it to be a rule is far more pathetic than the act of scamming itself.

You're right, every player has their right to do with their items as they please and with that comes the right to buy/sell items however they see fit. Now, having said that. There is a difference between simply buying an item for cheap and manipulating circumstances in order to get it for a "steal". This is considered scamming.

My issue isn't so much that Veshon so pathetically manipulated the circumstances to his advantage but that you came outright and said "...scamming isn't against the rules..." that blisters my ass Jamie.

The issue with Veshon is simply respect, respect which he's lost all of for his actions.

Lololol wrote:
In all seriousness, I was only going against Mischief.
Not for Veshon.

As for you? You're not even worthy of a response. I came into this matter with a level head, you simply look to fight me around every corner. I only got upset after Jamie arrived and said what is covered above.

Mischief, you know that before all of this happened, Veshon was being constantly picked on?

Also, the guy who was supposedly "scammed" never even complained. How can I take Veshon's items when I have no proof, just his word, and no complaint?

That's why I didn't take his items.

You don't completely understand the whole situation, it was all about flaming. I was only trying to resolve it.

Kellin called Veshon a fucker for scamming, Veshon was defended by Saku after I talked to him, Kellin told everyone to shutup, and that he could flame whoever he wants, and then you show up and automatically take the moderator's sides. Did anyone tell you what happened?

Even when I logged back in, they completely refused to tell me, the only thing you guys said when I showed up was "It was resolved." It was most definitely not resolved, you guys were still fighting. When I kept asking, everyone refused to tell except for Saku. Why?...

Guys, I told Veshon and everyone else scamming isn't against the rules, as stupid as I felt then, and once I log back in, you're about to get Veshon to trade his "scammed" items over, which he didn't even have a complaint against him for this! You can't tell me it blisters your ass, nobody had proof he scammed them.

As idiotic as Veshon's excuses may seem, they may have some reason behind him.
Now, he got what he deserved after this, a long overdue mute. But he DID NOT deserve to have those items taken from him, there was no proof against him at all, and there was not one person complaining until he made some sick joke to create chaos like he always does and will continue to do.

Honestly, if I had some solid proof, I would somehow punish him. It just wasn't enough, Mischief, just to take his items with no complaint, no proof, no rule against this, and everybody flaming him.

Do you understand now?
I'll also add no scamming to the rules, since everyone thinks it's wrong, including me.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
veshon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:45 am

Yes i am a little irrisponsible but im only twelve =[
I'm aware of my actions and me and kellin said sorry to each other and also i said sorry to donald Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 am

nine trees wrote:
[BANNED] Mischief wrote:
There may not be a written rule against scamming but it's just common sense, you're not supposed to scam. In all honesty, the fact we've got to write it down for it to be a rule is far more pathetic than the act of scamming itself.

You're right, every player has their right to do with their items as they please and with that comes the right to buy/sell items however they see fit. Now, having said that. There is a difference between simply buying an item for cheap and manipulating circumstances in order to get it for a "steal". This is considered scamming.

My issue isn't so much that Veshon so pathetically manipulated the circumstances to his advantage but that you came outright and said "...scamming isn't against the rules..." that blisters my ass Jamie.

The issue with Veshon is simply respect, respect which he's lost all of for his actions.

Lololol wrote:
In all seriousness, I was only going against Mischief.
Not for Veshon.

As for you? You're not even worthy of a response. I came into this matter with a level head, you simply look to fight me around every corner. I only got upset after Jamie arrived and said what is covered above.

Mischief, you know that before all of this happened, Veshon was being constantly picked on?

Also, the guy who was supposedly "scammed" never even complained. How can I take Veshon's items when I have no proof, just his word, and no complaint?

That's why I didn't take his items.

You don't completely understand the whole situation, it was all about flaming. I was only trying to resolve it.

Kellin called Veshon a fucker for scamming, Veshon was defended by Saku after I talked to him, Kellin told everyone to shutup, and that he could flame whoever he wants, and then you show up and automatically take the moderator's sides. Did anyone tell you what happened?

Even when I logged back in, they completely refused to tell me, the only thing you guys said when I showed up was "It was resolved." It was most definitely not resolved, you guys were still fighting. When I kept asking, everyone refused to tell except for Saku. Why?...

Guys, I told Veshon and everyone else scamming isn't against the rules, as stupid as I felt then, and once I log back in, you're about to get Veshon to trade his "scammed" items over, which he didn't even have a complaint against him for this! You can't tell me it blisters your ass, nobody had proof he scammed them.

As idiotic as Veshon's excuses may seem, they may have some reason behind him.
Now, he got what he deserved after this, a long overdue mute. But he DID NOT deserve to have those items taken from him, there was no proof against him at all, and there was not one person complaining until he made some sick joke to create chaos like he always does and will continue to do.

Honestly, if I had some solid proof, I would somehow punish him. It just wasn't enough, Mischief, just to take his items with no complaint, no proof, no rule against this, and everybody flaming him.

Do you understand now?
I'll also add no scamming to the rules, since everyone thinks it's wrong, including me.

veshon wrote:
Yes i am a little irrisponsible but im only twelve =[
I'm aware of my actions and me and kellin said sorry to each other and also i said sorry to donald Smile

The first line, Veshon constantly being picked on? He started just about every single one of the incidents against him and plays them out as a victim, just as Pixie did. He manipulates the circumstances to his advantage, time and time again. He's proven himself worthy of a mute, proven himself worthy of a ban and proven himself unworthy of anyone's respect. I don't care how young he is, he tries to use it as an excuse to further manipulate things. As for when you logged in? At that time I was advising him he should not that he had to, granted I didn't hold my tongue against his pathetic behavior. I was giving that shield back, whether he gave the 300M back to me or disposed of it. As for not having proof, much of his behavior and the things said are enough proof without a screenshot. It's all about what and how things are said. His items are for the most part glitched, scammed and manipulated they all deserve to be taken away and disposed to be honest. Another message to Veshon, "changing" your attitude after being pointed out doesn't make things better, only shows you're still manipulating the circumstances in your favor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veshon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:09 am

None of them are glitched? how are most of my items glitched? :L also i have a reason to be like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veshon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:26 am

Well we've found who i baught the arcane from and if youd like you can talk to him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:32 am

veshon wrote:
None of them are glitched? how are most of my items glitched? :L also i have a reason to be like this.

Playing victim doesn't earn you respect, it earns you sympathy which is far different and in your case far undeserved as you're the main cause of your own downfalls. You're the reason people pick on you, you start it... you pick on them and then run around using your age and whatever else you can to make everyone else feel sorry for you. That is no reason to be doing the things you've been doing since you've arrived here on RoyalScape. As for your glitched items? I've watched you glitch NPCs with Ice Barrage. You've also been told more than once by staff you need to turn in your VLS which you bought from D D S, you're not the only one taking a loss due to his PvP cheating yet you're the only one who has yet to dispose of the cheated gear.

veshon wrote:
Well we've found who i baught the arcane from and if youd like you can talk to him...

We've already established he doesn't care, still doesn't excuse the sleezey methods you used to get it. Also, start cropping your images, christ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 am

Mischief, nothing's in his favor. I'm not taking sides, but it seems you all are. I'm only trying to resolve the conflict.

I know what Veshon's done. It doesn't matter if he scammed people or not, he just tries to start shit within the server to create fights. He's already been muted, and if he does it again, I'm banning him.

I was wrong to let him go. I have to agree that he deserves everything that you said.
I know it may seem rash, but I can't just go around taking people's items without complaints. I'm not allowed to meddle with the economy, and the only thing I can do is defend my actions, as wrong as they seem.

Veshon, you really need to stop. You've created fights within the server and you've no respect for anyone.
I suggest you shape up and stop creating fights. Mischief and I are good friends, and this small conflict created by you just proves how much you can change things just by some stupid little game of yours.

Just because Veshon started every single thing, Mischief, doesn't mean he deserves to be flamed by moderators.
Moderators are supposed to resolve conflicts, not throw a few words in and create more of one. No moderator should flame a player in my opinion, neither should an administrator.

Veshon was never the victim in this, he was the culprit. The only victims are the ones still holding onto this, which is both you and I.

Don't ever think that I respect him for this. I'm not taking his side and I won't let him go next time.

As for manipulating things? Why are you all directing the hate towards me?
I've no complaints against him, except for the actions you, Kellin, Donald, and Saku have well pointed out.

If the guy who sold him the Arcane wants it back, I suggest Veshon gives it back. If he doesn't when the guy asks, Veshon can have an extra few hours added to his mute. If the guy lets it go, we all should too.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:54 am

nine trees wrote:
Mischief, nothing's in his favor. I'm not taking sides, but it seems you all are. I'm only trying to resolve the conflict.

I know what Veshon's done. It doesn't matter if he scammed people or not, he just tries to start shit within the server to create fights. He's already been muted, and if he does it again, I'm banning him.

I was wrong to let him go. I have to agree that he deserves everything that you said.
I know it may seem rash, but I can't just go around taking people's items without complaints. I'm not allowed to meddle with the economy, and the only thing I can do is defend my actions, as wrong as they seem.

Veshon, you really need to stop. You've created fights within the server and you've no respect for anyone.
I suggest you shape up and stop creating fights. Mischief and I are good friends, and this small conflict created by you just proves how much you can change things just by some stupid little game of yours.

Just because Veshon started every single thing, Mischief, doesn't mean he deserves to be flamed by moderators.
Moderators are supposed to resolve conflicts, not throw a few words in and create more of one. No moderator should flame a player in my opinion, neither should an administrator.

Veshon was never the victim in this, he was the culprit. The only victims are the ones still holding onto this, which is both you and I.

Don't ever think that I respect him for this. I'm not taking his side and I won't let him go next time.

As for manipulating things? Why are you all directing the hate towards me?
I've no complaints against him, except for the actions you, Kellin, Donald, and Saku have well pointed out.

If the guy who sold him the Arcane wants it back, I suggest Veshon gives it back. If he doesn't when the guy asks, Veshon can have an extra few hours added to his mute. If the guy lets it go, we all should too.

Well I had a whole post typed out but a damned hot key set my back and erased it all. Instead of redoing it all the main point is: I didn't say he needed to have his items taken away by force, just that he deserved it and I pushed that point home. I also pushed my advice that he did the right thing and made things right, stepped up and gave the items back/disposed of them. As for the moderators behavior, it's nothing new of any of the staff from the owner right down to myself as a forum moderator and it never stopped any of us from doing our jobs and earning everyone's respect in the past. It's just a matter of how the kid spins things in order to try to get his sympathy vote.

Fail, I fucked my post up like four times in a row? I'm really tired. Hot key erased it all twice (a much longer version), fucked my BBcode tags, fucked my spelling in ways I didn't think were possible and probably don't even make sense now that I finally did submit it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:16 am

Off-Topic;
Why does it say [BANNED] next to your name?

*

I understand your point, but whether or not the moderators still get respect for whatever they do, just like his scamming, it's not the right way to get things done.

A moderator's word is a powerful thing. You can't just go and flame people for hardly no reason at all. Heck, you shouldn't even be flaming in the first place. As I've stated before, a moderator's job is partly to resolve conflict, and all I saw was them purposely flaming Veshon, taking no steps to further resolve the conflict.

Now I know it wasn't right for Veshon to do these things.
But it doesn't mean he deserves to be flamed by respected members and moderators.

They should have at least taken steps to resolve something.
Especially you, Mischief, I expected you to see both sides.


_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Evil (Lolwut)
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:20 am

veshon wrote:
Yes i am a little irrisponsible but im only twelve =[

Being honest, that's not an excuse.

Also, how the f**k are you all still bickering over this?
He got a mute for being a troll, and he still has his items.

THE CONFLICT HAS ALREADY BEEN RESOLVED.

You people are just milking this whole situation for all it's worth, and that's just being a bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:47 am

nine trees wrote:
Off-Topic;
Why does it say [BANNED] next to your name?

*

I understand your point, but whether or not the moderators still get respect for whatever they do, just like his scamming, it's not the right way to get things done.

A moderator's word is a powerful thing. You can't just go and flame people for hardly no reason at all. Heck, you shouldn't even be flaming in the first place. As I've stated before, a moderator's job is partly to resolve conflict, and all I saw was them purposely flaming Veshon, taking no steps to further resolve the conflict.

Now I know it wasn't right for Veshon to do these things.
But it doesn't mean he deserves to be flamed by respected members and moderators.

They should have at least taken steps to resolve something.
Especially you, Mischief, I expected you to see both sides.


I was bored, makes people look twice. Especially those who like to go against me. I understand it's not the right conduct but it's also understood on a private server you're not going to find many who are willing to take other people's bullshit and hold their tongue. I came in with a level head until people started trolling me, you know as well as everyone else I don't hold my tongue for anyone Owner or otherwise.

On another note, get your ass in school Jamie. Isn't is school time? Don't neglect your school work mister.

Evil (Lolwut) wrote:
veshon wrote:
Yes i am a little irrisponsible but im only twelve =[

Being honest, that's not an excuse.

Also, how the f**k are you all still bickering over this?
He got a mute for being a troll, and he still has his items.

THE CONFLICT HAS ALREADY BEEN RESOLVED.

You people are just milking this whole situation for all it's worth, and that's just being a bitch.

If you cared to read instead of taking pot shots to increase your post count, Jamie and I are the only ones in the discussion at this point and although related, the discussion has taken a different turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil (Lolwut)
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Post count?
I can just have Jamie reset that if it bugs you so much.
It's just you two flaming eachother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Evil (Lolwut) wrote:
Post count?
I can just have Jamie reset that if it bugs you so much.
It's just you two flaming eachother.

It wasn't focused on post count, I don't care at all. It's a number next to a name. Jamie and I haven't been flaming one another, we've been discussing our points of view. If you had read, you'd have realized that. This thread has simply become a place for he and I to talk about a matter which arose through the original dispute. My question to you now is: Why do you try to fight me around every damn corner? You're an ass and you do it on purpose, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Mischief wrote:

I came in with a level head until people started trolling me, you know as well as everyone else I don't hold my tongue for anyone Owner or otherwise.

On another note, get your ass in school Jamie. Isn't is school time? Don't neglect your school work mister.



It wasn't focused on post count, I don't care at all. It's a number next to a name. Jamie and I haven't been flaming one another, we've been discussing our points of view. If you had read, you'd have realized that. This thread has simply become a place for he and I to talk about a matter which arose through the original dispute. My question to you now is: Why do you try to fight me around every damn corner? You're an ass and you do it on purpose, no doubt.
'

Get my ass in school? Out here in Orange County, it's a student holiday.
Stooping so low, now are we? Complaining about my schoolwork when I've no school?

Saku's right. This isn't worth fighting over. The conflict's resolved, why are we still arguing about it?
It'll only lead to flaming.

You can complain all you want, but it won't make a difference. If Veshon does something wrong again, he gets his punishment. I've had enough shit for one day, haven't you?

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:31 pm

nine trees wrote:
Mischief wrote:

I came in with a level head until people started trolling me, you know as well as everyone else I don't hold my tongue for anyone Owner or otherwise.

On another note, get your ass in school Jamie. Isn't is school time? Don't neglect your school work mister.



It wasn't focused on post count, I don't care at all. It's a number next to a name. Jamie and I haven't been flaming one another, we've been discussing our points of view. If you had read, you'd have realized that. This thread has simply become a place for he and I to talk about a matter which arose through the original dispute. My question to you now is: Why do you try to fight me around every damn corner? You're an ass and you do it on purpose, no doubt.
'

Get my ass in school? Out here in Orange County, it's a student holiday.
Stooping so low, now are we? Complaining about my schoolwork when I've no school?

Saku's right. This isn't worth fighting over. The conflict's resolved, why are we still arguing about it?
It'll only lead to flaming.

You can complain all you want, but it won't make a difference. If Veshon does something wrong again, he gets his punishment. I've had enough shit for one day, haven't you?

Whoa, mister hard ass all the sudden. I didn't mean anything serious by the school thing, also didn't know you were out. I was just messing with you bud. Though, no, I haven't had enough shit for one day. You know me Jamie, always mischievous. Anyway, if you didn't get the message already I'm not worried about him keeping his petty 300M or whatever it is he has. The entire issue was something that although related wasn't actually Veshon himself, I just strongly express my disliking for him. You know I don't hold my tongue well, that's a lie I just choose to let it fly loose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lololol
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Mischief wrote:

As for you? You're not even worthy of a response. I came into this matter with a level head, you simply look to fight me around every corner. I only got upset after Jamie arrived and said what is covered above.

As for that statement? Hardly worthy of replying to, but are you considering running in and flaming everyone that doesn't agree 100% with you level-headed? I'm not fighting you, I'm fighting what you say.

If you don't say anything that makes me want to reply, Then I won't attack you around every corner.
As Jamie said, You didn't even have a full understanding of the situation, If anything, He shouldn't be banned. He did it before the rule arose, and he's the reason it did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 pm

This topic's solved nothing. I've had enough arguing.

~TOPIC CLOSED~

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 pm

You write so much that i cba to read it. This problem better get solved soon, Before Tony joins the argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: An Explanation   

Back to top Go down
 
An Explanation
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Outcry. The shimmering game
» An Explanation of Transwarp

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: