HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Share | 
 

 A reminder of my attitude.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i pk urmom i
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Just remember this guys, I don't care if I'm a player,moderator,admin,coowner,owner. You disrespect me, I disrespect you. You respect me, I respect you.
And to all these kids flaming me saying "I pk urmom I is such a bad mod" well get the proof OK?

Same with Donald, you guys are being tough as shit on moderators when your not cutting us any slack nor does the fact that administrators don't seem to helpful or on at all.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veshon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Tbh ALL the administrators on this server deserve it and their in that position for a reason
they don't think oh im so cool i can do whatever the f**k i want because im staff?
nobody needs proof its true your a bad mod now you used to be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil (Lolwut)
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm officially against you now.
That's not how a Staff member is supposed to act.
Get your shit straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:36 pm

veshon wrote:
Tbh ALL the administrators on this server deserve it and their in that position for a reason
they don't think oh im so cool i can do whatever the f**k i want because im staff?
nobody needs proof its true your a bad mod now you used to be cool.

Veshon you're just some pathetic kid who does nothing but troll around, it's come to light you're also a scammer and seem to be quite proud of it. You're a true testimate to all that is jealousy and envy. You've causes little more than trouble on the server and now you want to attack well respected players? You need to get in check kid, fuckin' idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Evil (Lolwut) wrote:
I'm officially against you now.
That's not how a Staff member is supposed to act.
Get your shit straight.

You've actually helped bring harm to the server... I don't know where you've got the balls to even sit and stand against a well respected player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil (Lolwut)
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:39 pm

He's the one flaming, and he obviously has the wrong idea on how to act.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veshon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 pm

evil if your talking to me i was trying to defend him and also WTF? a mods like abusing forcing us to shut up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 pm

I don't know what you guys's Problem are, But any more flaming and i Ban. Cause i am a 2nd Owner who "Knows" he's Tough.

Now listen up.

I Pk Urmom I is Active, Helpful, Respected, Nice, Friendly, And Mature. I knew this was gonna happen, That you get jealous and start Flaming. I suggest you stop right now.

Thanks, The Cool Tony.
Back to top Go down
i pk urmom i
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Tony wrote:
I don't know what you guys's Problem are, But any more flaming and i Ban. Cause i am a 2nd Owner who "Knows" he's Tough.

Now listen up.

I Pk Urmom I is Active, Helpful, Respected, Nice, Friendly, And Mature. I knew this was gonna happen, That you get jealous and start Flaming. I suggest you stop right now.

Thanks, The Cool Tony.

ahah thanks tongue

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Yeah Kellin, So now you stay! That's an order.
Back to top Go down
Evil (Lolwut)
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Tony wrote:
Nice, Friendly, And Mature.

Wrong.
I used to like Kellin, but he just turned into a jerk, not sure why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i pk urmom i
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Evil (Lolwut) wrote:
Tony wrote:
Nice, Friendly, And Mature.

Wrong.
I used to like Kellin, but he just turned into a jerk, not sure why.

I say a few things, maybe you should mature and get over the minor details.

also if anyone wants to add me on msn ill be on my ipods msn if anyone still wants to chat add me. n5n5n5@live.ca

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Honestly, this has gone way too far.

Now, don't be flaming Saku. He's the one here who was constantly telling me to punish Veshon for scamming.

You guys don't even know the half of it. You're blindly taking sides.

Mischief, you don't know what happened (except for the things that Donald and Kellin told you), so don't start flaming. Yes, Veshon was being a total ass there, but he wasn't the only one.

Kellin, you called him a Fucker for scamming? I don't call that respect.
Same for Donald. He lied to Veshon just for fun, thinking a joke would make his day.

I'm not taking sides now, I'm telling it how it is.
Veshon was defending himself, and Saku was telling it how it is, just like I am now.

Saku told me exactly what was going on. He was telling you, Kellin, that you shouldn't be flaming, it could get you into some serious trouble. You told him that you could "flame whoever you want," or something of the sort. Don't blame this on him, he's just telling me what happened while I was away for ten minutes...

Anyways, here's the deal,
Scamming is not against the rules. It has to do with a player's items and another player's items for those items.
You guys don't even know the name of the guy he supposedly scammed. You blindly flame him and ask for his items. The thing is, it's not your right. It may be wrong, yes, but it's not illegal. It's their items, and you guys have no right to meddle with the economy.

If a person gives someone else an item for a price, and the person thinks the price is decent and accepts the offer, it's their loss. Don't think I'm taking sides here, and it may be difficult to understand, but there's no reason to make a huge fight over an item. It's their choice, let them have freedom.

Also, just to clear this up, he never scammed anybody. He told me this after all of the flaming was over.
He wanted to see how you all would act. I guess he just gave us a test, and you guys failed.

Realize this: not everyone will tell the truth.
Don't believe every one word someone says.


You guys were blindly flaming him, the guy who he bought the Arcane from got 100m in trade for it.
The guy never even complained to you, so your point for flaming him was?....


Now, there may have been some misunderstanding with other players, but be reminded, Kellin and Donald were partly to blame for this huge argument. You two picked on Veshon, and he decided to test your patience and skills. Yes, he's an ass, but he had a point here. You guys need to learn a bit more before making blind decisions.

I trust Saku more than most players here. He tells it how it is and he will never lie or twist the truth.
You guys should listen to him, he knows quite a lot.


Anyways, how would you know what administrators do and don't? Kellin, have I not made a difference?
Have you no use for these forums that I've made for RoyalScape?
Are you not looking forward to the Halloween Event, which I took a large part in helping with?
Don't give me the "You're the head admin, not an admin!" thing, I'm just as equal as the others.

Hopefully, this won't cause any more flaming, it was mostly to explain what happened.

As for this:
Quote :
I Pk Urmom I is Active, Helpful, Respected, Nice, Friendly, And Mature. I knew this was gonna happen, That you get jealous and start Flaming. I suggest you stop right now.

I think Saku may be right here, Tony. Kellin, I'm sorry to say, but I don't think you've changed for the better in your days as a moderator. Yes, you help just as much, but you also flame as much as you used to.

As a moderator, you are supposed to resolve problems. Flaming people will get you no closer to resolving the problem. In fact, it will create an even bigger one. Telling people to shutup just because you say so is definitely not mature, nice, or friendly as Tony said.

Don't tell people to shutup just because you don't wanna hear it, Kellin. If people have criticism for you, you should take it into account and try to improve your actions. Saku is your friend, and he's here to help.
He may have used strong words, but still, take them into account.

Stay calm, keep others calm, and try not to start anything.


I'm giving you advice here, I hope you understand my reasoning.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.


Last edited by nine trees on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Lololol
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Mischief wrote:
Veshon you're just some pathetic kid who does nothing but troll around, it's come to light you're also a scammer and seem to be quite proud of it. You're a true testimate to all that is jealousy and envy. You've causes little more than trouble on the server and now you want to attack well respected players? You need to get in check kid, fuckin' idiot.
Regardless of his personality and ways of playing the game, His opinion is still valid, and it seems most agree with it.

Mischief wrote:
You've actually helped bring harm to the server... I don't know where you've got the balls to even sit and stand against a well respected player.
In no way was anything that's recently happened been contributed to by Saku. If anything I'd blame Veshon or the staff, For not handling it. You've got quite the bad temper for someone criticizing others of not being in the position to state their opinion. If you want to try and explain your opinion, Try a method other than flaming, It's not going to get you anywhere


As I just said about Veshon, Regardless of what I've done, My opinion is still mine, Not of the actions I've committed.

Work on your temper, Don't get so angry over a game meant for fun, And keep the drama out of private servers.

If anything, You're the pathetic little kid here, trolling about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lololol
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:21 pm

i pk urmom i wrote:
Just remember this guys, I don't care if I'm a player,moderator,admin,coowner,owner. You disrespect me, I disrespect you. You respect me, I respect you.
And to all these kids flaming me saying "I pk urmom I is such a bad mod" well get the proof OK?

Same with Donald, you guys are being tough as shit on moderators when your not cutting us any slack nor does the fact that administrators don't seem to helpful or on at all.

As for you, You have to act as the mediator when you're a mod. If someone flames you while you're trying to solve a problem, You ask for a proper explanation and if none worthy is given, You punish them, Not by flaming them.

When in doubt, Ask another staff member what to do in a situation like that and learn from experience.

Don't refer to all of those people as "kids". It's more of a demeaning term now, they're players. Not children, Don't act like you're their parent. If everyone doesn't like you after first impression as staff, Then that's something that should be discussed with the higher staff. I haven't been ingame but judging from this, You don't seem all that good of a staff.

You've been here a while, You should be able to see what a good staff is from Nine, Kevin, Death and Donald, While still learning from their mistakes.





On a side note: Anything big happen while I took a break from trolling everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Lololol wrote:
Mischief wrote:
Veshon you're just some pathetic kid who does nothing but troll around, it's come to light you're also a scammer and seem to be quite proud of it. You're a true testimate to all that is jealousy and envy. You've causes little more than trouble on the server and now you want to attack well respected players? You need to get in check kid, fuckin' idiot.
Regardless of his personality and ways of playing the game, His opinion is still valid, and it seems most agree with it.

Mischief wrote:
You've actually helped bring harm to the server... I don't know where you've got the balls to even sit and stand against a well respected player.
In no way was anything that's recently happened been contributed to by Saku. If anything I'd blame Veshon or the staff, For not handling it. You've got quite the bad temper for someone criticizing others of not being in the position to state their opinion. If you want to try and explain your opinion, Try a method other than flaming, It's not going to get you anywhere


As I just said about Veshon, Regardless of what I've done, My opinion is still mine, Not of the actions I've committed.

Work on your temper, Don't get so angry over a game meant for fun, And keep the drama out of private servers.

If anything, You're the pathetic little kid here, trolling about.

The flamer's right here, at least partly. Mischief, you're blindly accepting something a person says, which I find hard to believe, since you're one of the smartest people here.

Saku had no contribution to this. His only actions were telling Kellin what he sounded like (Which calling a person a "Fucker" and telling people to shutup just because he doesn't want to hear them), and telling me exactly what happened. If anything, you should thank him. If he has something to tell Kellin, you may as well interpret it and ask more questions instead of flaming him, which I find very unusual from you.

I find it hard to believe you took sides so quickly without the whole idea of the story.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Lololol wrote:
i pk urmom i wrote:
Just remember this guys, I don't care if I'm a player,moderator,admin,coowner,owner. You disrespect me, I disrespect you. You respect me, I respect you.
And to all these kids flaming me saying "I pk urmom I is such a bad mod" well get the proof OK?

Same with Donald, you guys are being tough as shit on moderators when your not cutting us any slack nor does the fact that administrators don't seem to helpful or on at all.

As for you, You have to act as the mediator when you're a mod. If someone flames you while you're trying to solve a problem, You ask for a proper explanation and if none worthy is given, You punish them, Not by flaming them.

When in doubt, Ask another staff member what to do in a situation like that and learn from experience.

Don't refer to all of those people as "kids". It's more of a demeaning term now, they're players. Not children, Don't act like you're their parent. If everyone doesn't like you after first impression as staff, Then that's something that should be discussed with the higher staff. I haven't been ingame but judging from this, You don't seem all that good of a staff.

You've been here a while, You should be able to see what a good staff is from Nine, Kevin, Death and Donald, While still learning from their mistakes.




On a side note: Anything big happen while I took a break from trolling everyone?

Once again, he has a point.
(and yes, I'm sorry for the double post.)

Everyone is equal here, as I've stated. If I'm a head admin, it only gives me more responsibility, but that makes me just as equal as the other admins. And those admins are just as equal as the players and moderators.

Why do I think this?
No, it doesn't have to do with power. Power leads to corruption. We've just as much potential as the players, but we have a responsibility. We do not have powers, only responsibility. You cannot abuse that responsibility, because the only ones with power here (Kevin and Tony) will punish you for abusing that responsibility.

You shouldn't be referring yourself as a higher power, but a person with more responsibility than other players.
You cannot go around flaming people and then telling them to shutup when they try to defend themselves or others.

Don't ever think you are superior than others, it just leads to a bad ending.
We're all equal, we're all human. We all deserve respect, no matter how much of an ass we are.


Take this as helpful criticism, I hope you can improve your attitude.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.


Last edited by nine trees on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Lololol
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:31 pm

nine trees wrote:

The flamer's right here, at least partly.

We all enjoy flaming. Admit it, but when you're trying to be the good and bad guy your whole view gets warped in trying to be both. That's why I have no intentions of gaining respect or conformity, Mostly because it's a waste to do on the internet, but also because I can say whatever the hell I want regardless of it being looked down upon or not. It's the internet after all, If you care so much about private servers then I wonder how you are about things that actually matter in life.

(No, This isn't directed at you Nine, It's just in general on the internet, Sadly.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Lololol wrote:
nine trees wrote:

The flamer's right here, at least partly.

We all enjoy flaming. Admit it, but when you're trying to be the good and bad guy your whole post gets fucked up. That's why I make no attempts at gaining respect or conformity, Mostly because it's a waste to do on the internet, but also because I can say whatever the hell I want regardless of it being looked down upon or not. It's the internet after all, If you care so much about private servers then I wonder how you are about things that actually matter in life.

No, This isn't directed at you Nine, It's just in general on the internet, Sadly.

Yep, but we do need to respect others, regardless of the fact that we're behind a computer or not.
Also, I wasn't meaning that as an insult, it was sarcasm.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Lololol
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:44 pm

nine trees wrote:
Yep, but we do need to respect others, regardless of the fact that we're behind a computer or not.
Also, I wasn't meaning that as an insult, it was sarcasm.

In all respect of yours, As I know it's all in how you go about life unintentionally, I disagree within my beliefs. If people earn respect I will give it to them, It can all change on a whim regardless of how long they've been respected, Demonstrated pretty well with Pk Ur Mom. Life isn't fair in the sense of retribution.

You don't always get what you give back.

This also gives me the thought, Why do people become staff, They only give and give, Is it the satisfaction of helping others? The feel of having power or superiority? Especially on the internet, It will all be meaningless in the end. If I'd have one wish in life, It would be to have a truthful answer of what comes after it. Is there no point to trying and trying to get to the top? Why do people do all of these things to get a certain job, We all live in the present, and I see that as the downfall of humanity, If we live in the present we have a disregard for the future, We're destroying the world we created. We only think of where we live now or what we have now, Yes, I understand people think to the future, to a degree, but I mean after all of it is over, When you're lying in your death bed, what happens when it all fades to black? What was the point of this whole life, That I've lived just to die with no explanation. Maybe we'll all see some day, Maybe it actually is meaningless.

We may be able to end everything instantly, but what of starting anew, why is there only the option of ending it all. Life is a mystery, and some of us that must have everything explained can't deal with that.

Some day, I'll go mad with curiosity, and see what actually lies after this unsolved mystery of life, As you can tell, I'm the type that fast forwards to the end of movies just to guess the plot. It's also how I live my life, or I try.

Now back on topic:

I see fighting as something that simply amuses me, I know how everyone acts is dependent on how they are raised and how they live currently. If they were in your exact position and life-style they would act the same, Fighting is a contradiction, Almost like fighting with yourself, If you catch what I'm explaining.

I won't dis-respect someone for having a simple conflict with someone else because of beliefs, but I will occasionally have a serious argument and try to correct some extremely off-views.






EDIT: Nighty night. It's 1 am and I've got school tomorrow. fml? Nope. Study halls until 5th period for the fucking win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drug



Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm

yeah, you shouldnt talk bout mods/admins like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A reminder of my attitude.   

Back to top Go down
 
A reminder of my attitude.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: