HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Share | 
 

 Changes in Staff(Suggestion)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Kevin, Tony and Nine Trees(I now consider Nine Trees a Co-Owner, He's here to stay.)
Staff activity has been on the decline. Ben hasn't been active and when he is, He isn't doing much. Tranoux hasn't been on forums in ages and I can't remember the last time I saw him in-game.

I am only suggesting this:
Re-institute me as an Admin. I was demoted for no reason and I won't just drop it. I've been here since 3 days after the 562 Version of Royalscape was released, And I've stuck with it, I won't lose motivation just because I lose staff, I stick to my morals, And I still enjoy the server.

I'm suggesting that you demote Tranoux and Ben. Opinion is what you think because of your mentality, personality and how you live your life. Don't flame me for how I've been raised to think.

I know of 3 Great possible staff members, That would definitely fill the Open spots, Saku, Roxy and (Me:Opinion again) People are saying Staff isn't doing anything now.

We could be the solution to that.
Good maintenance means good player-base.
Good player-base means more players.

I want Royalscape to be everything it can be, I like all of the members, There are exceptions though. I feel this is the best community of a Private Server I've ever been in.

That's why I want to help improve it for everyone that's newly-joining.
This server has the potential to begin something big.
We all just have to try. Players continue being players, And staff continue being good staff. Kevin is a great coder, And although I haven't heard much from the other one, I'm assuming he does contribute.

I know some of you are going to say I'm not active on the server. I am. I'm still on almost the whole day. I've chosen to change my Alias because of how I was demoted, It would be annoying to deal with people still thinking I'm staff and instead help people as a normal player.

Aside from the trolls and spammers, Royalscape is the best server I've EVER been a part of.

I hope one of you give thought to this, I'm only suggesting these things, Not limiting the results.

Rizen~



Last edited by Zumori on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reverence
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 33
Location : Anywhere theres a LOLI~

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 pm

You're forgetting someone.. So I deem this a demotivational speech.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evil (Lolwut)
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

reverence wrote:
You're forgetting someone.. So I deem this a demotivational speech.

I see what you did there.
As I told you on MSN (repeating for the sake of posting.), I didn't know you when you were demoted, but you seem like a good guy. Those were some pretty shitty reasons to demote you too. :l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:27 pm

All I know from this is that, yes, staff members have been inactive. Especially Tranoux. This isn't meant to intentionally put a target on his back, but yes, he's the least active out of all of us, and the only reason he's a staff member is because Tony knows him irl. And when I say active, I mean afk while online (which is rarely over 3 hours), doesn't do much to help (mostly because he isn't online), and all he seems to want are stupid admin powers like ::spec, the soulwar capes, and maybe other useless stuff.

Tim's a really nice guy, and he's a good friend, but there should be a line which shouldn't be crossed.
This is especially towards Tony. Just because you guys share a common interest, you don't have to give him a spot for being your friend. If he truly is a friend of yours, and you realize that he isn't doing much for this server, both of you would understand that he should work for his spot, or he shouldn't be in it. It may be out of turn for me speaking this, but it's my own opinion, and I think more than a few people agreee.

This also goes for Ben and I, and any other staff member. If you guys think that we aren't doing our jobs, then you should demote us. Don't think that we'll hold it against you, because the only reason you demote people is inactivity/abuse. It's your server, don't let anyone else think different. It's just a game, nobody should be pissed for something that was their fault, especially on a game.


As for you being an administrator, Zumori, I think you need to get over your flame-games on the forums first, help out a bit more, and stop being so uptight. You are a great player, and maybe we were partly wrong for wanting you demoted. But I don't think you'll be able to take on a high position again any time soon. I think you'd be great as a possible moderator in the future.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Jino
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 22
Location : Florida, USA

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Your little "conversation" with reverence probably didn't help your cause, though my two cents will probably mean nothing, as I have only joined this server last night, and don't know anyone that well :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:46 pm

Keep dreaming, kthxbai. Don't get me demote cus you hate me. And btw, Kevin or Tony can demote me if they want to. I dont need a crown to get respect or to help peeps. GL with it. Btw, Kevin and Tony don't demote peeps without reasons, think about that.
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:53 pm

ALL THE STUFF ARE GREAT I THINK THEY ALL DO THERE JOB, STAFF COULD BE MORE ACTIVE THOUGH Smile

AND MY NAME ISN'T MENTIONED Smile I'M STILL HERE. LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Lol'd Bad Irl, Roxy up my ass! Saku sounds good, But not you or Roxy. And Jamie, You can't really say Tranoux is inactive; You're not much active either. None of you are active. If one Admin gets Demoted for being inactive, You all get Demoted for being inactive. Simple as that in my opinion, But i don't want any of you Demoted, So that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:01 pm

I get myself demoted if Rizenx gets a staff spot. I don't wanna work with him, he can ********. Sorry for my words, but I hate him so much.
Back to top Go down
Evil (Lolwut)
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Tony wrote:
Saku sounds good,

Whee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Ride
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Ben wrote:
I get myself demoted if Rizenx gets a staff spot. I don't wanna work with him, he can ********. Sorry for my words, but I hate him so much.

Just saying, but it doesn't sound like you're doing too good if you're putting hate toward other members. Even if you hate them, you should deal with it. Doesn't matter what they think or you think. If they get something and you hate them, deal with it. Just saying. >.> And your little rant sounded like a 5 year old fighting over a toy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:45 pm

You don't know what happend earlier, so don't complain about it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Ben wrote:
You don't know what happend earlier, so don't complain about it. Thanks

What happened earlier?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sweet Ride
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Ben wrote:
You don't know what happend earlier, so don't complain about it. Thanks

So you take it all out on us? Real mature. O_o >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Like everyone knows, I hate donorstaff. He failed so hard at being an admin, someone was abusing in pk and he was just looking at it and did nothing. He had such a fail actions, he had so much chances and he wants another one now? That's a noty for me and like Tony said, he won't get staff. And I just get myself demoted if he gets staff, I dont care how peeps think about it, I hate him and I'll hate him forever. (I don't care about haters, they can think about me what they want) And Sweet Ride: I just ask you to don't complain if you don't know anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Ben wrote:
Keep dreaming, kthxbai. Don't get me demote cus you hate me. And btw, Kevin or Tony can demote me if they want to. I dont need a crown to get respect or to help peeps. GL with it. Btw, Kevin and Tony don't demote peeps without reasons, think about that.

This is exactly why I'm suggesting you get demoted, I try giving constructive criticism and you act like I'm launching personal hate comments. This thread isn't only to get you all demoted. Maybe it's to give some helpful criticism for you to improve as a staff, Think about that.

Ben wrote:
Like everyone knows, I hate donorstaff. He failed so hard at being an admin, someone was abusing in pk and he was just looking at it and did nothing. He had such a fail actions, he had so much chances and he wants another one now? That's a noty for me and like Tony said, he won't get staff. And I just get myself demoted if he gets staff, I dont care how peeps think about it, I hate him and I'll hate him forever. (I don't care about haters, they can think about me what they want) And Sweet Ride: I just ask you to don't complain if you don't know anything about it.

For one, I wasn't looking at it, If I were I would have done something, On the other hand, You were watching me being away for a minute or so getting food. While you did nothing about it. You don't like me because you weren't willing to co-operate with someone that didn't get staff the way everyone thinks to be the correct way. Kevin made it, And until he gets rid of it, It's still just an easier route. I don't care how a staff comes to be, If they become one, You should help them when it need be.

Also, What chances? The first one was a fluke, a misunderstood situation. Second was yet another repeat of a similar situation.

Nine Trees wrote:
As for you being an administrator, Zumori, I think you need to get over your flame-games on the forums first, help out a bit more, and stop being so uptight.
As for the "Flame-games", I'd like to correct you, Flame-Game. I haven't flamed anyone on the forums besides Pixie. It advanced from her denying everything to me trying to prove what I've been shown. There's no excuses for me flaming someone that is being completely ignorant besides the point that it's the only way to get through their thick-skull. I tried to get her to stop posting on the thread that was about to turn into a flame-war, and she wouldn't.

You're a christian right? You should find meaning in this. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. I'm helping people a lot in-game. I'm still going to keep my account a secret, as I'm going to continue to play as a normal player on it whether or not I get staff. Me, being uptight? You have the wrong person. If you mean by uptight that I'm too concerned with the rules of this server, Then you should be uptight as a staff member, There aren't many rules here, but the ones they do have, are serious.

Or do you consider me not spitting senseless babble into my posts being uptight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Zumori wrote:
Ben wrote:
Keep dreaming, kthxbai. Don't get me demote cus you hate me. And btw, Kevin or Tony can demote me if they want to. I dont need a crown to get respect or to help peeps. GL with it. Btw, Kevin and Tony don't demote peeps without reasons, think about that.

This is exactly why I'm suggesting you get demoted, I try giving constructive criticism and you act like I'm launching personal hate comments. This thread isn't only to get you all demoted. Maybe it's to give some helpful criticism for you to improve as a staff, Think about that.

Ben wrote:
Like everyone knows, I hate donorstaff. He failed so hard at being an admin, someone was abusing in pk and he was just looking at it and did nothing. He had such a fail actions, he had so much chances and he wants another one now? That's a noty for me and like Tony said, he won't get staff. And I just get myself demoted if he gets staff, I dont care how peeps think about it, I hate him and I'll hate him forever. (I don't care about haters, they can think about me what they want) And Sweet Ride: I just ask you to don't complain if you don't know anything about it.

For one, I wasn't looking at it, If I were I would have done something, On the other hand, You were watching me being away for a minute or so getting food. While you did nothing about it. You don't like me because you weren't willing to co-operate with someone that didn't get staff the way everyone thinks to be the correct way. Kevin made it, And until he gets rid of it, It's still just an easier route. I don't care how a staff comes to be, If they become one, You should help them when it need be.

Also, What chances? The first one was a fluke, a misunderstood situation. Second was yet another repeat of a similar situation.

Nine Trees wrote:
As for you being an administrator, Zumori, I think you need to get over your flame-games on the forums first, help out a bit more, and stop being so uptight.
As for the "Flame-games", I'd like to correct you, Flame-Game. I haven't flamed anyone on the forums besides Pixie. It advanced from her denying everything to me trying to prove what I've been shown. There's no excuses for me flaming someone that is being completely ignorant besides the point that it's the only way to get through their thick-skull. I tried to get her to stop posting on the thread that was about to turn into a flame-war, and she wouldn't.

You're a christian right? You should find meaning in this. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. I'm helping people a lot in-game. I'm still going to keep my account a secret, as I'm going to continue to play as a normal player on it whether or not I get staff. Me, being uptight? You have the wrong person. If you mean by uptight that I'm too concerned with the rules of this server, Then you should be uptight as a staff member, There aren't many rules here, but the ones they do have, are serious.

Or do you consider me not spitting senseless babble into my posts being uptight?

Get me demoted babe, do it. If you have so much reasons to demote me, tell them to Kevin or tony and get me demoted. I serious don't care. Like I said earlier, I don't need a crown to get respect or to help people. I'm not starting here a fight with you now, I don't want other people get involved to this. Have fun with your 'staff ideas' Rofl, I lol'd so hard irl after I readed your post, but k. BaiBai.

Edit: BTW, 'some helpful criticism for you to improve as a staff' You only said that I'm inactive, well that helps alot man! Tymv LOL.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 pm

No one is going to be Demoted, Unless Kevin or I say so. Enough Said, Now Ya'll Niggers Shut the hell up, And go back to your black hole; before i get Pissed Off and IP-Ban Ya'll off the Forums!

Peace Out!
Back to top Go down
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Ben wrote:

Get me demoted babe, do it. If you have so much reasons to demote me, tell them to Kevin or tony and get me demoted. I serious don't care. Like I said earlier, I don't need a crown to get respect or to help people. I'm not starting here a fight with you now, I don't want other people get involved to this. Have fun with your 'staff ideas' Rofl, I lol'd so hard irl after I readed your post, but k. BaiBai.
I'm a male. If you want to call me babe, Be my guest, Just know you're giving me the vibe that you're homo-sexual. I'm simply suggesting this, Not forcing it to happen nor trying. I'm simply telling people the situation and asking for their replies. You decided to take it the wrong way and turn this into a flame-thread. Someone close this, Obviously your argumentative side can't handle criticism. I didn't make this thread for fun. If I did it would be quite the opposite of what I intended. The last bit didn't even have enough effort in it for me to understand want you were trying to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Zumori your giving out help to staff (ben) or constructive criticism AND YOU AREN'T A STAFF MEMBER AND WHEN YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER YOU GOT DEMOTED FOR BEING A CRAP ONE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Deathbringer wrote:
Zumori your giving out help to staff (ben) or constructive criticism AND YOU AREN'T A STAFF MEMBER AND WHEN YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER YOU GOT DEMOTED FOR BEING A CRAP ONE

I was demoted for a bullshit reason, Have you not been paying attention for the whole time you've been here? I was a staff member, And when I was, I did a LOT more than he's been doing recently.

Also, How good a staff is, Is how players see them as a staff member, If they're a dick to players and nice to staff, They're not good staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Ben wrote:

Edit: BTW, 'some helpful criticism for you to improve as a staff' You only said that I'm inactive, well that helps alot man! Tymv LOL.[/i]
If it's something so obvious why haven't you tried to do anything about it, Also I stated you didn't do much when you were on, Yet another thing obvious but not improved upon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:00 pm

I have just been lol'ing at the posts and all you did while you was a staff member was go pk. You got demoted for being a crap staff member and ben does loads more than you LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Zumori wrote:
Ben wrote:

Get me demoted babe, do it. If you have so much reasons to demote me, tell them to Kevin or tony and get me demoted. I serious don't care. Like I said earlier, I don't need a crown to get respect or to help people. I'm not starting here a fight with you now, I don't want other people get involved to this. Have fun with your 'staff ideas' Rofl, I lol'd so hard irl after I readed your post, but k. BaiBai.
I'm a male. If you want to call me babe, Be my guest, Just know you're giving me the vibe that you're homo-sexual. I'm simply suggesting this, Not forcing it to happen nor trying. I'm simply telling people the situation and asking for their replies. You decided to take it the wrong way and turn this into a flame-thread. Someone close this, Obviously your argumentative side can't handle criticism. I didn't make this thread for fun. If I did it would be quite the opposite of what I intended. The last bit didn't even have enough effort in it for me to understand want you were trying to say.

I have a girlfriend, I don't date emo's. Soz man Wink. You're just wrong as a person, get that in your mind. Like Death said, you would fail so hard at staff (Like you did earlier LOL). And btw, I have more experience on this server then you ever had. I've been the longest staff member except the owners, I'm always nice to players. I try to help them, yes I joke much with them or with other staff members. If you don't like that, then gtfo and start an emo club.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Zumori wrote:
Ben wrote:

Edit: BTW, 'some helpful criticism for you to improve as a staff' You only said that I'm inactive, well that helps alot man! Tymv LOL.[/i]
If it's something so obvious why haven't you tried to do anything about it, Also I stated you didn't do much when you were on, Yet another thing obvious but not improved upon.

I have a life, I'm not only at home in a dark room being nolife like some peeps here. -COUGH you. And btw, like Tony said, I'm not the only inactive staff Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Changes in Staff(Suggestion)   

Back to top Go down
 
Changes in Staff(Suggestion)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Suggestion- TV'S
» I have a suggestion for BABV.
» Tanki Online (TOPIC 3!)
» Opening Books list suggestion for favorite book poll

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: