HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Share | 
 

 Forum Suggestion

Go down 

Do you also want to stop the grave diggers?
yes.
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
no.
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
go f ur self I wanna grave dig mah posts up D:
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:16 am

This suggestion is about "grave digging"
My suggestion is:
If a NORMAL topic is older then 4 days there shouldn't be replied.
^for example if someone posted something and then 4 days later someone digs it up by posting/spam

This doesn't count when:
It's a topic where someone needs help and it isn't solved.
If the topic is sticky.
Discussions that make sence (Limit of 7 days old)

If I forgot something please leave a message ^^


Last edited by Robin on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:28 am

It would be a good idea but some topics are sort of like a discussion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 am

Better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:16 pm

I voted yes now Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:36 pm

This rule is already in action. If it's an important topic, people can continue posting on it. If it isn't, then they'll be punished.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:16 pm

nine trees wrote:
This rule is already in action. If it's an important topic, people can continue posting on it. If it isn't, then they'll be punished.
nine trees wrote:

Forum Rules

Don't Advertise Websites.
If done, You will be Permanently Banned from the Forums.
The only websites you're allowed to advertise is:
www.royalvote.tk
www.royalscape562.tk
www.royalscape.realbb.net
www.itemdb.biz

No Racism Or Excessive Flaming/Trolling.
You will be warned at first. If you continue, you'll be banned. This includes rude remarks, excessive cussing, etc. Try to keep it clean.

Do Not Flame Any Staff Members.
You will be warned, And if you continue, you'll be banned. Staff do their best job to keep everything fair. If you were punished, you probably deserved it.

Do Not Use the "Reporting" Topic For Fun; Only If People DID Break A Rule(s).
Reporting people for absolutely no reason will turn into a Permanent Ban.

Don't Post On Your Staff Application With A New Account.
Your new account's post will be deleted, along with any posts recognizing it. Your application will also be auto-declined.

Why isn't it on the rules topic then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Robin, doe niet zo zielig kerel. Ga niet overal fouten zoeken zodat je slim lijkt. Zo lijk je alleen maar levenlozer dan je al bent.

Dankje, Ben.
Back to top Go down
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Ben wrote:
Robin, doe niet zo zielig kerel. Ga niet overal fouten zoeken zodat je slim lijkt. Zo lijk je alleen maar levenlozer dan je al bent.

Dankje, Ben.

Dutch to English translator ftw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Robin wrote:
nine trees wrote:
This rule is already in action. If it's an important topic, people can continue posting on it. If it isn't, then they'll be punished.
nine trees wrote:

Forum Rules

Don't Advertise Websites.
If done, You will be Permanently Banned from the Forums.
The only websites you're allowed to advertise is:
www.royalvote.tk
www.royalscape562.tk
www.royalscape.realbb.net
www.itemdb.biz

No Racism Or Excessive Flaming/Trolling.
You will be warned at first. If you continue, you'll be banned. This includes rude remarks, excessive cussing, etc. Try to keep it clean.

Do Not Flame Any Staff Members.
You will be warned, And if you continue, you'll be banned. Staff do their best job to keep everything fair. If you were punished, you probably deserved it.

Do Not Use the "Reporting" Topic For Fun; Only If People DID Break A Rule(s).
Reporting people for absolutely no reason will turn into a Permanent Ban.

Don't Post On Your Staff Application With A New Account.
Your new account's post will be deleted, along with any posts recognizing it. Your application will also be auto-declined.

Why isn't it on the rules topic then?

I'm sorry for thinking that people had common sense, or even reading the bottom of the page.
nine trees wrote:
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF SOMETHING COULD BE CONSIDERED BREAKING THE RULES/ABUSING,
THEN DON'T DO IT! IF YOU THINK IT IS, THE CHANCE IS, IT REALLY IS!

Next time, read the WHOLE thing.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:02 pm

My point here is just add it to the rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Robin wrote:
My point here is just add it to the rules

Already did, just before my previous post.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   

Back to top Go down
 
Forum Suggestion
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» On Sale-MT forum with .com domain[Romanian forum]
» Forum Ranks
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list
» Forum main logo Contest
» I have a suggestion for BABV.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RoyalScape :: Forum/Server Suggestions-
Jump to: