HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Share | 
 

 ~~shops~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: ~~shops~~    Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:13 am

I might turn this back latr


Last edited by Robin on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ~~shops~~    Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:54 am

Yeah,

Nice idea about the shops.

U should make to a Potion Shop with :

Prayer potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Attack Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Strength Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Defence Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Restore Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Attack Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Strength Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Defence Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Ranging Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Magic Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: ~~shops~~    Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:03 am

ISkillahI wrote:
Yeah,

Nice idea about the shops.

U should make to a Potion Shop with :

Prayer potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Attack Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Strength Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Defence Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Restore Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Attack Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Strength Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Defence Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Ranging Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Magic Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
I don't see the point of a 1 and a 2..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ~~shops~~    Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:01 am

Robin wrote:
ISkillahI wrote:
Yeah,

Nice idea about the shops.

U should make to a Potion Shop with :

Prayer potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Attack Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Strength Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Defence Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Restore Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Attack Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Strength Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Defence Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Ranging Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Magic Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
I don't see the point of a 1 and a 2..

at 1 u can drink it 1 time and by 2 u can drink it 2 times tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: ~~shops~~    Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 am

ISkillahI wrote:
Robin wrote:
ISkillahI wrote:
Yeah,

Nice idea about the shops.

U should make to a Potion Shop with :

Prayer potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Attack Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Strength Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Defence Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Restore Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Attack Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Strength Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Defence Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Ranging Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Magic Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
I don't see the point of a 1 and a 2..

at 1 u can drink it 1 time and by 2 u can drink it 2 times tongue
I don't see the point
I don't mean where they are for but why would we put (1) and (2) in the shop you n00b tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rils2
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ~~shops~~    Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:15 am

you can sell prayer pot (2) if you used (4) 2 times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ~~shops~~    Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:50 am

Robin wrote:
ISkillahI wrote:
Robin wrote:
ISkillahI wrote:
Yeah,

Nice idea about the shops.

U should make to a Potion Shop with :

Prayer potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Attack Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Strength Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Defence Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Restore Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Attack Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Strength Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Super Defence Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Ranging Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
Magic Potion (1) (2) (3) (4)
I don't see the point of a 1 and a 2..

at 1 u can drink it 1 time and by 2 u can drink it 2 times tongue
I don't see the point
I don't mean where they are for but why would we put (1) and (2) in the shop you n00b tongue

That looks nicer :|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: ~~shops~~    Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Ok edited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~~shops~~    

Back to top Go down
 
~~shops~~
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Collector Shops Melbourne
» Phantom Zone Chatswood closing it's doors.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RoyalScape :: Forum/Server Suggestions-
Jump to: