HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Share | 
 

 Events to start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pixie
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 23
Location : No Stalkerz

PostSubject: Events to start   Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:35 am

I think we should continue to do events for fun and for prizes.I would like to be the coordinator along with nine trees.From what i saw events are fun,enjoyable and you feel proud of yourself when you win! Also this is a great start for the server because we all dont have much items and its just a good start ya' know? though one thing is for certain..events must not be overdone but i think it should still be there.

Vote meh for event Coordinator!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Events to start   Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:44 am

Sorry I vote no.
I already have seen someone with a santa and someone with a phat.
And look now at the amount of players online daily.
That's just killing the server =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Events to start   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:22 am

Robin wrote:
Sorry I vote no.
I already have seen someone with a santa and someone with a phat.
And look now at the amount of players online daily.
That's just killing the server =/

Nah, there's only a few rares in-game. Trust me Robin, this is what gets the economy started. If there are a few rares in-game, people can start buying and selling them from each other. You don't see how many people are on each day because your timezone and schedule, but you do have a point.

I don't think there should be many rares handed out at all anymore, or quizzes altogether, not unless we get more players to join.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Events to start   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:36 am

nine trees wrote:
Robin wrote:
Sorry I vote no.
I already have seen someone with a santa and someone with a phat.
And look now at the amount of players online daily.
That's just killing the server =/

Nah, there's only a few rares in-game. Trust me Robin, this is what gets the economy started. If there are a few rares in-game, people can start buying and selling them from each other. You don't see how many people are on each day because your timezone and schedule, but you do have a point.

I don't think there should be many rares handed out at all anymore, or quizzes altogether, not unless we get more players to join.
How many players are mostly on then?
Because so far I see daily are like... 6max?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Events to start   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 am

Yeah,

More events!Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixie
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 23
Location : No Stalkerz

PostSubject: Re: Events to start   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:15 am

Thx ,nine can meh be coordinator? Pl0xorz?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Events to start   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Robin wrote:

How many players are mostly on then?
Because so far I see daily are like... 6max?
You have a different time zone. There are more than 15 on whenever I login.
Here's a tip, Robin; STOP ARGUING ABOUT EVERY DAMN WORD I SAY.

pixie wrote:
Thx ,nine can meh be coordinator? Pl0xorz?
Ask Tony or Kevin.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Events to start   Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:23 pm

nine trees wrote:
Robin wrote:

How many players are mostly on then?
Because so far I see daily are like... 6max?
You have a different time zone. There are more than 15 on whenever I login.
Here's a tip, Robin; STOP ARGUING ABOUT EVERY DAMN WORD I SAY.
Why do YOU take EVERYTHING as an argument?
I was only saying how I see the situation you over reacted... mister Jamie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Events to start   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Robin wrote:
Why do YOU take EVERYTHING as an argument?
I was only saying how I see the situation you over reacted... mister Jamie

ORLY.


Robin wrote:
I got sick of thinking about Jamie Sick
Death is soo much better Rock On
Compromise I tried to make, turned into you flaming. You were ip-banned for it, remember? Few days ago? 'Til Tonehoneh's birthdate?

Robin wrote:

I'm sorry but I lol'd there becus I told that you a few times "Leave it"
and second I got mad at u becus u keep bitching about I told the ban command which nobody told me that normal players are able to do a staff command.
and u only say the bad things I do but u never call the good things so thats why
and also the calling me a bitch becus I didn't wanted to tell Ben how I got a fury doesn't rlly make sence does it/.
As stated above, discussion became about trying to prove me wrong.

Robin wrote:
You forgot:(@staff rules)
Don't say staff commands out loud if someone failed to make it staff only
Mr Jamie
Once again, trying to annoy me and find small flaws I've made.

Robin wrote:
vote button sucks
You say nothing positive on the subject, all you did was spam three words.
You could've at least given me the reason why instead of insulting something I had to make quickly.


Now I seem to be arguing & starting things. Though this time I'm giving a valid argument.
Guess I'm returning the favor?

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Events to start   Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:49 pm

If I post something that you dont like doesnt mean every post is gonna be like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixie
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 23
Location : No Stalkerz

PostSubject: Re: Events to start   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:24 am

Off topic Smile please close to prevent spam Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Events to start   

Back to top Go down
 
Events to start
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» No start fight button !?
» What month do you start school
» Start pakai Jumping Cable or Push Turun Bukit
» symptom2 xleh start
» Dark Water Rising by Mariana Hale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RoyalScape :: Forum/Server Suggestions-
Jump to: