HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Share | 
 

 co owner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rils2
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 22

PostSubject: co owner   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:47 am

make co owner spot for if nine trees would be good enough to [or donator]
make a mod head mod? Very Happy? like robin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robin
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: co owner   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 am

I'm not sure if I get head mod since theres a topic against me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: co owner   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:51 am

We already have a Co-owner (2nd owner) His name is tony Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ISkillahI
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: co owner   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:51 am

Bad idea.

1 co-owner is enough for a server with 20-40 players.

And if someone need head mod i already think donald needs to be Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: co owner   Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Deathbringer wrote:
We already have a Co-owner (2nd owner) His name is tony Smile
ORLY?! I THOUGHT IT WAS TONEHONEH.

ISkillerI wrote:
Bad idea.

1 co-owner is enough for a server with 20-40 players.

And if someone need head mod i already think donald needs to be Smile
Yup, it r. Who said I'm okay with being Co-Owner? Not gonna replace Tony.
Anyways, it's fun being an administrator for once, I've been a co-owner waaaay too much.
Fun once to follow the rules, and not make 'em 'n break 'em, dun think I enjoy my spot as head admin, just saying lower positions keep you on edge, keep you helping. If you're a co-owner, you don't have to follow the rules or answer questions, pretty much takes the meaning out of being a staff member, huh?

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Deathbringer
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: co owner   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Head admin is almost co really Smile

Just as head mod is almost admin... <<<< LOL WHAT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: co owner   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:51 am

nine trees wrote:
Deathbringer wrote:
We already have a Co-owner (2nd owner) His name is tony Smile
ORLY?! I THOUGHT IT WAS TONEHONEH.

ISkillerI wrote:
Bad idea.

1 co-owner is enough for a server with 20-40 players.

And if someone need head mod i already think donald needs to be Smile
Yup, it r. Who said I'm okay with being Co-Owner? Not gonna replace Tony.
Anyways, it's fun being an administrator for once, I've been a co-owner waaaay too much.
Fun once to follow the rules, and not make 'em 'n break 'em, dun think I enjoy my spot as head admin, just saying lower positions keep you on edge, keep you helping. If you're a co-owner, you don't have to follow the rules or answer questions, pretty much takes the meaning out of being a staff member, huh?





FIRST OFF. I AM NOT CO-OWNER, I AM 2ND OWNER. A 2ND OWNER HAS OWNER RIGHTS, CO-OWNER DOESN'T. AND NO ONE WOULD OR COULD REPLACE ME, CAUSE I AM TONY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: co owner   

Back to top Go down
 
co owner
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» owner
» SYM VTS Special Edition
» benelli tnt899.. berbaloiiii
» ehem... GEGARAN PADA JENTERA SYM VTS 200...
» SYM Owner Gegar Ipoh 29 Oktober 2011...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RoyalScape :: Forum/Server Suggestions-
Jump to: