HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Share | 

The server lacks... choice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: The server lacks... choice   Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:58 pm

As we all know, Dragon bolts are extremely overpowered, When everyone in PvP's using them, There isn't much choice than to use them yourselves, Considering fighting someone with them is pointless, You just end up eating until you're out, Because it hits constant 30s/40s, Everything besides the d bow hits horrible. The magic bow hits less than a maple short bow in REAL R.S. Going into this server all of my favorite combos are just gone, There aren't many weapons that hit high enough to want to use, I think lowering dragon bolts damage would be a huge fix to most of this, I think the most important things on the list for updates right now would be fixing the level glitch and changing A LOT of weapon damage/accuracy specifications, I know it may be asking a lot and I have no idea how hard any of this is, Since I've never coded Java nor do I plan to, but Dragon bolts and the lack of choice are whats holding this server back from hitting first page, Hopefully the new coder will take this into consideration and power up some weapons and power down dragon bolts, I really think all of the weapons on this server are a bit overpowered, Fights are too short and after a while it gets boring when you're using the same weapon, Killing in the same amount of time, The same way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teh devil

PostSubject: Re: The server lacks... choice   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:03 pm

heyy thats soo true..any 1 able to play on the server ..mine's not working..zumori check your pms on the forums,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teh devil

PostSubject: Re: The server lacks... choice   Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:29 pm

thanks for checking and the reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Bear I

PostSubject: Re: The server lacks... choice   Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:07 am

No reason for double post.

Zumori, I agreed I'd think it aint that hard to descrease shit nor adding hunter. But yeah people are lazy which can take a while people did s many nice usefull suggestions... They don't look nor add the most of it. All about lazyness Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server lacks... choice   

Back to top Go down

The server lacks... choice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: