HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.
Similar topics

Share | 
 

 Donating for staff.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Power hungry means hungry for power, not banning people without a reason.

By the way,
YOU COULD HAVE EARNED THE SPOT WITHOUT DONATING.

I'm not saying donating isn't beneficial, so don't judge me because I'm making a point.
You don't have to flame me for openly saying I don't completely respect you. You completely took the post the wrong way. It's the truth though, who does have respect for those who have used their cash for a game?

It's a GAME, I'm not getting angry over it, I'm not flaming you. I'm not blaming you personally, I'm saying I don't respect people who donate for a position. Once again, you could have gotten it fairly, but you decide to use your money to get to the top. I know you've earned that money, but as Vitality put it, you didn't earn the position in ROYALSCAPE.

As Vitality said in the previous post, you didn't earn it, but you still help. But that doesn't make you any better than any other donator admin, because you DONATED. You have to prove yourself to everyone over again, and that takes a long time, especially when you donate.


_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.


Last edited by nine trees on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:13 pm

And you don't respect people that do things differently, You expect to live in a one-way street world where everyone does the respectable thing because they care so much about what everyone says, It's their for the taking, If I want it I'll do what I can to get it, I wanted to help people on the server and by donating for staff that's how I was able to do it. Not earning it would be on a server where everyone is staff. You earn everything that you own in this world. No matter how you do it, You earned it. I may not have done it the ideal way, but nevertheless I earned it in my own way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i hybrid x
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 22
Location : england

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:16 pm

he didn't say he expects people to live in a one-way street he was just saying what he thought , and you cannot judge him for that as its his own opinion ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:17 pm

nine trees wrote:
Power hungry means hungry for power, not banning people without a reason.

By the way,
YOU COULD HAVE EARNED THE SPOT WITHOUT DONATING.

I'm not saying donating isn't beneficial, so don't judge me because I'm making a point.
You don't have to flame me for openly saying I don't completely respect you. You completely took the post the wrong way. It's the truth though, who does have respect for those who have used their cash for a game?

It's a GAME, I'm not getting angry over it, I'm not flaming you. I'm not blaming you personally, I'm saying I don't respect people who donate for a position. Once again, you could have gotten it fairly, but you decide to use your money to get to the top. I know you've earned that money, but as Vitality put it, you didn't earn the position in ROYALSCAPE.

Being hungry for power I wouldn't use is sort of a contradiction, Yeah, I could have, but I decided to do it differently. This isn't because I'm upset you don't respect me, It's because you're both using empty points to say you don't respect me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:19 pm

i hybrid x wrote:
he didn't say he expects people to live in a one-way street he was just saying what he thought , and you cannot judge him for that as its his own opinion ,
Your teachers were wrong, You can judge someone for having an opinion, Would you judge someone that agrees raping women is the only way to do it? When opinions interfere it usually doesn't end well, And apparently whoever hasn't donated is against it and whoever has donated is okay with it. Every post on this thread is biased and I'm done wasting time on all of it. Someone lock it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Zumori wrote:
And you don't respect people that do things differently, You expect to live in a one-way street world where everyone does the respectable thing because they care so much about what everyone says, It's their for the taking, If I want it I'll do what I can to get it, I wanted to help people on the server and by donating for staff that's how I was able to do it. Not earning it would be on a server where everyone is staff. You earn everything that you own in this world. No matter how you do it, You earned it. I may not have done it the ideal way, but nevertheless I earned it in my own way.

Vitality helped people before he was a staff member, he doesn't need a crown to help. He earned it, that's why he's a moderator. You could have earned it just like him, but you decide to take the EASY WAY OUT. That's the thing I don't like. Many people have many methods of doing things, and we're not saying one way is the right way, it's just that some ways are more respectable and better than others, and it was wrong (in my opinion) that you've taken a closed spot just because you had a certain advantage.

If you were on a swimming team and you used an advantage of your own, let's say steroids, would you use it to get ahead of a capable swimmer who does everything fairly?

EDIT:
This isn't directed at you, it's a debate. People can speak their own opinions, and say what they want. You don't have to be involved if you don't want to, but others can post as much as they like.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.


Last edited by nine trees on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Zumori wrote:
And you don't respect people that do things differently, You expect to live in a one-way street world where everyone does the respectable thing because they care so much about what everyone says, It's their for the taking, If I want it I'll do what I can to get it, I wanted to help people on the server and by donating for staff that's how I was able to do it. Not earning it would be on a server where everyone is staff. You earn everything that you own in this world. No matter how you do it, You earned it. I may not have done it the ideal way, but nevertheless I earned it in my own way.

Our whole main point here is that you didn't earn staff the real way.

You agree with us.

So let's just stop arguing. It was your choice to donate for staff, so it was your choice for us not to respect you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 pm

If steroids were legal everyone would do them, Whoever didn't do them would be at fault. Donating is allowed right? I also helped out, The only difference now would be I have a symbol to show I help out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin
Owner
Owner


Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 pm


Epic Photoshop isnt it =D

I agree with Vitality, myself. BUT wait. WHAT THE **** the server dc'd! I quit. "KEVIN ITS DAMN LAGGY MAN, IS YOUR SEVER AS OLD AS VITALITY!?". I know its not fair, you guys don't respect these guys. I wouldn't either but they ARE helping the server. So they are the people reducing your lag. They are the people who are stopping DC's. Of course they are not going to get all your respect. But they shouldn't be flamed for helping you guys. One more thing, as Zumori said. Money doesn't grow on trees. He must have begged his mom's for that money (Just a joke).

I'm currently looking at a vps. www.vpsland.com =D OFC there will be no more Staff Donations, once I get enough money.


_______________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape562.tk
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Love the path thing Kevin, exactly what Vitality and I are saying.

And wewt, no more staff donations? FTW.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.


Last edited by nine trees on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Zumori
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 pm

And I'll leave it at Kevins amazing demonstration, It's like being told to do zigzags in a race when it's not illegal to go straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i hybrid x
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 22
Location : england

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:27 pm

good nine as you saw me other day trying to help anyone even that time you was afk and i dealt with that problem on my , i am trying hard to get my position but also i want to help the community ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Donating for admin is like the master command.

You level up way too fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i hybrid x
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 22
Location : england

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:42 pm

nice way to put it vitality lol , keep up the good work ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:10 pm

I actually was planning to reply to this but all my things I wanted to say are already posted >.>
Anyways I think everyone needs to respect everyone.
Fairly donated or earned,
There’s only 1 moment when we should make an argument like this and that is when a Donator (that donated 65$ for admin) Went rage mode and/or abused his/her/its power.


Last edited by Robin on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i hybrid x
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 22
Location : england

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:12 pm

you forgot his/her power just to mention , lol hope to see you soon robin u beast<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:15 pm

i hybrid x wrote:
you forgot his/her power just to mention , lol hope to see you soon robin u beast<3
Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Robin wrote:
I actually was planning to reply to this but all my things I wanted to say are already posted >.>
Anyways I think everyone needs to respect everyone.
Fairly donated or earned,
There’s only 1 moment when we should make an argument like this and that is when a Donator (that donated 65$ for admin) Went rage mode and/or abused his/her/its power.

If someone stole 100$ from you, would you be mad?

Obviously. Staff spots aren't open as it is, and even if there WAS one, it would be filled by a donator admin.

If you say that donator staff don't fill up spots, it's a lie. Do you think Kevin would have 8 Donator admins, then 4 Regular Admins and 4 Mods?

No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i hybrid x
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 22
Location : england

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:17 pm

true vitality i agree with you on this one , really good point proven , but he posted on the staff donating one there is going to be no more staff donations ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Vitality wrote:
Robin wrote:
I actually was planning to reply to this but all my things I wanted to say are already posted >.>
Anyways I think everyone needs to respect everyone.
Fairly donated or earned,
There’s only 1 moment when we should make an argument like this and that is when a Donator (that donated 65$ for admin) Went rage mode and/or abused his/her/its power.

If someone stole 100$ from you, would you be mad?

I would kill someone from stealing $100,
But that doesn't mean i dis respect him/her.
Back to top Go down
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Robin wrote:
I would kill someone from stealing $100,
But that doesn't mean i dis respect him/her.

You wouldn't disrespect them, yet you would kill them?

That's like saying you don't hate people who rob you.

Or that you'll go up to some random person and kill them, just for fun.

That's a lie.


If you were about to become Admin, and some Donator person became Admin, and took your spot.

You wouldn't be pissed off?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i hybrid x
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 22
Location : england

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:25 pm

vitality yes he would as any of us would and i agree with you it isn't fair on the players that are trying hard to work for there spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Lol, wow people. Someone's life isn't worth $100, if anyone had sense they wouldn't kill someone for that amount of cash.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
i hybrid x
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 22
Location : england

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:32 pm

lol i never said id kill somebody for $100 that was vitality i was saying i agree on the other things id never kill somebody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Nine, People DO need to pay for their porn subscriptions.

And they can get very cranky if they can't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Donating for staff.   

Back to top Go down
 
Donating for staff.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NOTICE: RESPECT THE STAFF. - ALL USERS, PLEASE READ.
» Dark Fall Lost Souls

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RoyalScape :: Forum/Server Suggestions-
Jump to: