HomePortalHighScoresClient DownloadSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to RoyalScape's Community!
Please vote at royalvote.tk to bring in more players!
You can download the client by clicking the "Download" tab in the navigation bar.
RoyalScape is owned by Kevin, so all donations should be given to him.

Share | 
 

 Vitality for Mawd.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:25 pm

You've done this for meh as a heas-admin application, now I'm doing it for you in a mod application. Though the application you made was a little less serious, it still showed that you supported and believed in me. I'll be doing the same for you, to prove to you and everyone else that you should be the next moderator, whether there's a spot open or not.

<3

Why Vitality should be a moderator:
~You've never broken a rule.
~You help players constantly.
~You're active on the forums and in-game.
~You report glitchers and rule breakers regularly.
~You're a respected player and a great asset to the community.
~You do more than your fair share of contributing to RoyalScape.
~You've been on this game since the near beginning.
~You actually use grammar, which is not what half of the people do here.
~You understand what being a moderator is about.
~You respect other players.
~You're not a nurb.
~Honestly, I've run out of reasons, but nobody else has as many as you.



Vitality for mawd or GTFO.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Denied.

Reason: No staff spots open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Vitality wrote:
Denied.

Reason: No staff spots open.

Shut the hell up nurb. Evil or Very Mad
You deserve the spot and you know it.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Denied. Again.

Reasons: Didn't use the format, no poll.

Format is


Ingame Name:
Age:
Timezone:
Experience:
Time played:
Position you are Applying For:
Why you should have this spot:
Time you can devote game a day:
What being a staff member would mean to you:
Have you ever been staff on any other servers:
If so, post them here:
What would you do in a tough situation?
Any extra info:

Please learn from your mistakes and follow the rules when you apply for a staff position next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Vitality wrote:
Denied. Again.

Reasons: Didn't use the format, no poll.

Format is


Ingame Name:
Age:
Timezone:
Experience:
Time played:
Position you are Applying For:
Why you should have this spot:
Time you can devote game a day:
What being a staff member would mean to you:
Have you ever been staff on any other servers:
If so, post them here:
What would you do in a tough situation?
Any extra info:

Please learn from your mistakes and follow the rules when you apply for a staff position next time.

Note:
SUGGESTION. Sly

More like a demand, but still.
Confused

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Denied. For the third time.

Reason:


Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Your argument is invalid.
Now convince me, why shouldn't you be a mod?

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Vitality wrote:
Denied. For the third time.

Reason:



First of all, great picture! I giggled, second of all... as Jamie says? Your argument is invalid! Vitality for Moderator!

nine trees wrote:
Your argument is invalid.
Now convince me, why shouldn't you be a mod?

I support this post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 pm

nine trees wrote:
Your argument is invalid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Vitality wrote:
nine trees wrote:
Your argument is invalid.


Disagrees with your argument! Now tell meh why you dun wanna be a mawd.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Neuf, je n'ai pas besoin d'être employés ici. RoyalScape ne pas besoin de moi comme un membre du personnel, en tant qu'il fait beau en soi. Je ne vois pas pourquoi les gens sont tellement obsédés par me trouver du personnel, vu que je n'ai même pas vraiment mérités. Je ne veux pas le personnel. Si jamais je fais, je suis sûr que je peux faire une demande et le faire passer dans l'heure. Jusque-là, j'ai autant de plaisir comme un joueur normal que le personnel d'être. Il ya même pas de personnel taches ouvertes, la seule raison, j'ai été promu au premier abord parce que Tony convaincu Kevin à. Oh, j'espère que vous parle aussi le français. Si non, allez simplement utiliser google traducteur.

Oh, et votre argument est invalide parce que ... eh, donnez-moi une minute pour penser à une bonne raison.

¿Habla usted francés?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 pm

C'est dommage que vous n'avez pas voulu l'endroit, vous êtes le meilleur candidat. Je souhaite vraiment que vous auriez pris l'endroit pendant que vous pouvez. Maintenant, je garantis une fois les endroits sont ouverts, le prochain modérateur sera un faux énorme.

Et oui, j'utilise un traducteur. Espérons que je prendrai une Classe française bientôt.

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Eh. No matter how much you argue, there's still no staff spots open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 pm

nine trees wrote:
I'll be doing the same for you, to prove to you and everyone else that you should be the next moderator, whether there's a spot open or not.

<3

Vitality wrote:
Eh. No matter how much you argue, there's still no staff spots open.

NURB. L2 read. Nah jokes, but still. Don't you think you deserve more than most of the people here?

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:38 pm

nine trees wrote:
nine trees wrote:
I'll be doing the same for you, to prove to you and everyone else that you should be the next moderator, whether there's a spot open or not.

<3

Vitality wrote:
Eh. No matter how much you argue, there's still no staff spots open.

NURB. L2 read. Nah jokes, but still. Don't you think you deserve it if a spot is open?

Use that excuse if a spot is open.

There were no spots open.
Then we got a donator admin.
And now I'm half-betting someone else is getting ready to donate for staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 pm

You can't argue, you're more than deserving of the rank, you'd be able to do more in-game to keep the community clean. You're already a moderator without the crown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WALL ROXY D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Vitality wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WALL ROXY D:

If you wish to see a wall, I can make an actual Vital for mod wall. I figured I'd make a more... less-spammy post? :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:16 pm

You still has nawt answered.

DUNCHA THINKS DEM NEWBS ARE LESS DESERVIN' THAN CHU?!

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
Mischief
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Lost in my harmoniously chaotic mind.

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:27 pm

nine trees wrote:
You still has nawt answered.

DUNCHA THINKS DEM NEWBS ARE LESS DESERVIN' THAN CHU?!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Vitality Should get moderator Idk why your denying it VitalitY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Some posts are spam... Sigh if I do it I get it throwed to my head anyways, this should be serious he must make Application by himself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nine trees
Head Admin
Head Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:19 am

Bear wrote:
Some posts are spam... Sigh if I do it I get it throwed to my head anyways, this should be serious he must make Application by himself?

*sigh*
Once again I have to remind peoples:

THE TOPIC IS IN SUGGESTIONS, THEREFORE IT IS A SUGGESTION. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH THIS MUST SEEM LIKE AN APPLICATION, IT ISN'T.
THE STARTING THREAD CONTAINS REASONS THIS SUGGESTION SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION. Very Happy

_______________________________
[font=Georgia]Head Admin. PM me for any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalscape.realbb.net
david
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 am

Confused its funny how vitality doesnt want mod. i bet irl hes like "i rlllllly want to be mod!!!" and then he post here denied 1 time, 2 times and 3 times...knowing those 3 times he denied he was irl saying "i want that mod!" not saying he is like that but could be cuz why wouldnt he want mod... he deserves it..... soooo WHY NOT VITALITY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vitality
Respected Member
Respected Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:31 pm

david wrote:
Confused its funny how vitality doesnt want mod. i bet irl hes like "i rlllllly want to be mod!!!" and then he post here denied 1 time, 2 times and 3 times...knowing those 3 times he denied he was irl saying "i want that mod!" not saying he is like that but could be cuz why wouldnt he want mod... he deserves it..... soooo WHY NOT VITALITY!

As you can quite obviously see, I could apply for mod and get it within an hour. I could ask Kevin or Tony to give me staff, and they would do it without another word.

But I'm not, because I'm having quite a jolly time being a normal player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vitality for Mawd.   

Back to top Go down
 
Vitality for Mawd.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RoyalScape :: Forum/Server Suggestions-
Jump to: